Saturday, March 11, 2006

Superstition or coincidence?

The Sushiman and I are both cynics. However when it comes to superstition, we have two different approaches. He is against it while I tend to follow them as long as they are not plain stupid and if they don't do any harm.
A friend of his recently advised him to clear his wallet of old receipts and other rubbish because only from doing so will "new" $$$ came in. Shocking!!! He actually followed that friend's advise. Anyways after doing so, he got a spot bonus from management and last nite he won a prize at our D&D. !@##$$%^&*(
Superstition or coincidence? Makes me wonder if our Chinese ancestors were onto something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I should clear my OLD receipts too...... try to make more spaces for my "NEW" money to flow into my wallet..... HAHAHAHHAHA!~~

April

nephos said...

I did the same leh... but didn't work for me :(

Anonymous said...

Additional information:
Why I so keen to clear my OLD receipts asap is becoz i'm going to play majong with my colleagues tomorrow. So wish me luck ok!~ ;p

April