Saturday, March 11, 2006

D&D

Here are pics from my company D&D. The theme was "Spy Vs. Spy" which gave me an excuse to wear my suit. I got this suit made two years ago in Bangkok but never had the chance to wear it. Tried taking a cab to the event with my suit on... not a chance so I ended walking to the MRT station and was sweating buckets. Also ended up taking the train home.
The Sushiman is the ultimate spy as he even manages to maintain his secret identity even while he's eating dinner. Its strange how differently people behave in the office and during the D&D. Quite a lot of people went absolutely wild during the event and its shocking because its so different from their persona in the office.
"The suit makes the man". Don't know if you guys agree but I did get a compliment from a neighbour I've never met before while in the lift on the way back home ;p

No comments: