Saturday, March 25, 2006

Bad traits

Singaporeans share common traits that are undesirable and I officially declare that I can't stand them. One would be the fact that Singaporeans are habitually late. I have known people to make appointments and are still at home 15 minutes before the agreed meeting time!!! It takes me 5 minutes to get down to the ground floor of my block and another 10 to walk to the nearest MRT station so I don't see how it is humanly possible for them to attempt to be on time unless they can teleport themselves. People... leave earlier than your intended departure timing... way way earlier.
Another peeve I have is the backing out of appointments. I'm not referring to those "Hey let's meet up?" then not fixing a time and place to meet... if no time and place was set, there is no appointment. I'm actually referring to "Hey let's meet at xyz at 7pm" then calling to cancel at the last minute or *gasp*... calling to cancel after the agreed timing or going MIA. Yes, it happens.
To top it off, these people are repeat offenders of the above traits.

No comments: