Saturday, March 04, 2006

すばらしい

Hahahahaha. The title of this entry is Japanese for marvelous. Don't u just love the Internet? Can't imagine life without it... I got the translation from using Babel Fish. April and I accidentally discovered this Japanese restaurant (located on the 2nd floor in CHIJMES) and had dinner there. The food there is just as the title suggests.
Check out all that fresh raw seafood. Still drooling over the huge slabs of salmon. The fruit tea is brilliant. April had salmon rice and me the lamb chops. Hmmmmmm. However, stay far far away from the mochi dessert though. Sucks big time becoz its tasteless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will go there again with my colleagues on this coming wednesday.
This time i will be smart to stay far away the "mochi dessert" ;p

April