Saturday, July 21, 2007

Overdue

Attended SyScan07 on 5th and 6th of July. Hahahaha. So this post is really way overdue. It was a 2 day security conference. Had its good and bad. Good becoz I got to listen about really cool hacks but at the same time listen to some really dreadful presentations. I have to admit... the speakers at this conference are probably the most brilliant people in this industry but a few of them couldn't be understood either becoz of their thick accents or becoz they did not bother to elaborate on their points but instead read word for word off their slides.

The conference was held at Novotel Clarke Quay btw. The bus stop where I took my buses home was just outside the site where the National Theatre used to reside. Its such a pity that they tore it down especially considering that the site is now unused. They should consider rebuilding it for commemorative purposes.

Got the retro pic from this guy. Damn!!! He's way cooler than I.

No comments: