Sunday, July 01, 2007

Unfair

Singapore matched the Aussies in every department and hit the woodwork twice showing that they were no pushovers but still lost the game 3-0. Sharil Ishak had a one-on-one with Schwarzer prompting JC to SMS me saying that he would have buried the shot into the Aussie net. My SMS reply? "Pls lah. If its u, piu liao."
Indra Sahdan then headed against the crossbar and Khairul Amri shot against the post. We were outdone by former Leeds duo of Harry Kewell and Mark Viduka. Raddy is really the key to Singapore football. Since he arrived, he has really done wonders to our national team.
Its sad that we couldn't end the last game at this grand stadium for the last time with a win. I will definitely reminisce about the cheers, the drama, Kallang Wave and foot stomping. I'm so glad the last time I was in the National Stadium, we beat Malaysia on penalties. I look forward to watching the Lions at the new stadium.

No comments: