Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hitman the movie

I haven't had much to blog about recently but I'm extremely excited when I came across the Hitman trailer while browsing through Apple's trailer website. I nearly wet my pants actually. I love the Hitman PC game series. In fact, I bought all the Hitman games except for Hitman: Blood Money. I'm waiting for them to release it as a cheaper repackaged version to complete my collection. The movie? Looks good.
After a crappy first half of 2007 with few worthy movies to attract me to the cinema, there are tons of interesting upcoming movies. Turns out that a remake of "Get Smart" is going to be screened soon. Steve Carell is Agent Maxwell Smart. I watched the trailer... actually hilarious. The last of the Bourne trilogy "The Bourne Ultimatum" is coming soon.

No comments: