Thursday, July 19, 2007

"Compliment king"

Eh! I don't always complain ok? I sent another email to SBS yesterday but it was to compliment their driver. I was pleasantly surprised by their driver yesterday. What happened? Well I left my office at 5.30pm yesterday and was walking to my bus stop. The bus stop is about 10 minutes away from my office premises and it also requires me to cross a cross junction to get there. The bus stop is another 50-80 metres* away from the traffic lights. Well I was crossing the junction when I saw my bus arriving, I started running for it**. The bus passed me while I was running but I didn't stop running because I still harboured some hope of catching it. Lo and behold... the bus driver was kind enough to wait for me even though I was not even close to the bus stop. Thanks mate! Becoz of his patience, I managed to reach my home at 6.20pm :p

*I'm very poor at estimation as you can tell.
** One of my favourite pastimes is running after buses. I hate waiting for the next one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeaha! I always accompany you to run for the bus & it's makes me become very good at it too :p