Sunday, May 21, 2006

My Saturday

Met up with Thierry at NTUC this afternoon and told him that he made the right decision staying with Arsenal. Hahahahaha. Also bet S$5 on Germany to win the World Cup. The odds of them winning is currently 6.5... if I had done that before Wayne Rooney's leg injury, I could have gotten 7.5. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Watched "The Da Vinci Code" at the cinema. I already read the book so I wasn't there for the story or the twist but to admire how Ron Howard translates the book into film. I would have to say its a pretty good job done but the look and feel of the movie kinda reminds me of "A beautiful mind". I do highly recommend that you read the book first though... or you might miss the details put into the movie such as the fact that Tom Hanks wears a Mickey Mouse watch* in the movie just like the character, Robert Langdon, does in the book.
Had D24 Durian ice cream at this place called "The Ice Cream Gallery" in "The Valley Point" with April, Boo and Fenn. Went to Mount Faber for a short leisurely walk after our heavy ice cream.

* You would need to keep your eyes peeled to catch a glimpse of it as it appears for less than a second.

No comments: