Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Install this please

Friends... I know you guys are indifferent to risks to your privacy and security... that's why my advice is always falling on deaf ears. But as always, I will continue to persevere to change the world and make it a more secure place.
Anyways... did you know that your instant messages are in clear text with no encryption to protect it and can be easily read? Here's an actual IM message I sent a friend that I captured as proof. Can you read my message?
Install this software, its free and easy to use. Once setup, it will encrypt all your messages that you send friends who also use it. "But none of my friends use it so why bother?" you ask. Well I'm using it... so that's a start. Slowly we will influence our friends one by one and then it will be widely used. Help me help you.
Latest update: I convinced a friend to try Simp and here's the result. See... the messages are now unreadable. How freaking cool is this???

No comments: