Thursday, October 19, 2006

Reservist joke 2

AC loves the eMart. He goes there daily, bought tons of stuff from the eMart over the past two weeks and accumulated enough goodies to fill a whole bag. Here is an excerpt of our conversation.
Me: (Upon seeing AC pack all his purchases into a huge bag) Wah!!! You bought the whole eMart ah? I think you cleared their stock.
AC: No lah. There were some items I wanted that were out of stock.
Conversation continues and here is the rest of it.
Me: (To all) How about we play basketball now?
W: Sure.
Me: I only have a spare shirt though. I wouldn't be able to change my pants and underwear.
AC: eMart sells disposable underwear but not all eMarts have them.
Me: Why don't you call Alice* and ask her if they have any?
W: (To me) You call Alice and ask her lah.
Me: No lah... she is not my type.
AC: But she not bad what.
All: (Laughter after a short pause)
Now we know why AC likes to go to eMart everyday *wink*

* Fictional name we gave the lady who works in the eMart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This joke was indeed the one that caused me to laugh till stomach pain. hahahahahahahaha

AC's face was red when we laughed.
Hey where is joke 3? You know that one. *wink*

Any account of our street soccer match?

nephos said...

Yah!!! I laughed until my stomach ache also.
The 3rd one? Cannot lah... that one too R(A) already.
Street soccer? Nothing much to blog leh. Just that I scored two own goals mah.