Monday, October 09, 2006

Bunch of assholes

Its been awhile since I've "ranted" so I guess its about time for one. Went back for my reservist today and found out that some fucking pricks took videos during their reservist and posted them on Youtube. Thanks to these black sheep, the rest of us have to suffer because camera phones have been banned in army camps.
And since I'm on a roll, I want to blast those inconsiderate bastards who like to leave a puddle of urine on the toilet floor and "deposit" tissues in the urinal. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT PEOPLE!!! I'm a guy too... I know its hard to control your pecker but please just stand closer to the urinal for goodness sakes. Btw there's something called a dustbin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like your blog, you live a very interesting life.
I live in France and I used to travel a lot. Never been to asia though. Looks like it could be very interesting to visit where you live.
But well, for now, I'm stuck here until I get an operation for my back (soon) and I'm rambling now but it was nice to read a nice blog like yours.
Like your pictures too.
OK, Bye Bye !
Ally.

nephos said...

Hi Ally... thanks for your comments. Good luck for your operation and get well soon! Thanks for your comments and do feel free to visit my blog again. Always love to meet and interact with new people. Keep in touch.