Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy 41st Birthday Singapore!!!

As always, I'm proud to be Singaporean. Glad that its a public holiday becoz its been awhile since I had a day off. Got out of bed at 2+ and headed to McDonald's for lunch. Helped my neighbour return their shopping cart ;p Got a National Day gift from Singtel... they had guys giving out popcorn in my neighbourhood. Funny.

The portions at Mac's keep shrinking even though their prices keep going up with inflation. Ridiculous!!! My McSpicy burger's bun was the size of a hamburger bun... it used to be the same size as a Big Mac's bun.
Its strange how both Blogger and Friendster scheduled maintenance of their servers on the same day. Wonder if its a coincidence because M$ released new critical patches today. Hmmmm... Blogger and Friendster using Windows servers? Patch your PCs people. *groan*
Another glorious sunset today. Beautiful*!!!

* The verdict is out. My digicam is better than my mobile based on these two pictures.

No comments: