Thursday, January 26, 2006

Prerequisites

Here is an entertaining list* of prerequisites/conditions you need to meet before you can be taken seriously as a security professional/whitehat.
Rule 1: Strike 1! Hahahahaha. I don't have a choice because my office laptop is running on Windows.
Rule 2: Yup. I definitely have a healthy disdain for authority especially managers ;p
Rule 3: Hehehehehe. Weak in the area of coding.
Rule 4: I dress normally so another strike 4 me.
Rule 5: Yup got recognition for something I posted on a security mailing list for me. One up for me.
Rule 6: Let me get back to you on this one.
Rule 7: I'm always working on some new experiment. Yup I would say I meet this criteria.
Rule 8: Ahhhhhhh. I met this one hands down. My boss and fellow Security Engineers have problems comprehending which I'm trying to say most times resulting in me having to repeat myself.
Verdict: Borderline.

*Brought to my attention by The Sushi Man. Had to place this disclaimer here or else there would probably be hell raised in the office ;p

No comments: