Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Tourism board

I am very interested in participating in the Singapore Tourism Board's phototaking competition but I'm very unhappy with them for two reasons.
  1. They did not plan their competition properly resulting in me having problems submitting my photographs. There are two methods of submission: MMS or via their website. The photographs I intend to submit are 100+KB in size but my mobile does not permit me to send pics above 100KB. The STB website on the other hand does not allow me to upload pics below 500KB. !@#$%^&&*(
  2. I emailed their support email about this and didn't get a reply. I called their hotline at 5.25pm and the lady was cheeky enough to tell me that the person supporting this competition had gone home already and told me to call back. I insisted that I wanted that person to call me back the following day but the person on the line was too lazy to take down my particulars. I was adamant that I wanted them to call me back because I did not want to be put on hold again but got a very rude response from the STB staff.
I'm very very very unhappy STB. I am tempted to write a complain letter to the newspapers.

No comments: