Saturday, November 05, 2005

Crap

It annoys me when people who are taking $$$ from me give me crap for not having smaller change. Take today as an example, I went to 7 Eleven to get newspapers and had only a S$10 note on me.

7 Eleven guy: "Do you have anything smaller?"
Me: "... SMALLER??? This is all I have."

This is not the first time something like this has happened. Taxi drivers and even the Curry Puff seller at Yio Chu Kang MRT (whom I buy curry puff from at least once a week) are guilty of this. CEOs, managers and service staff who read this... WAKE UP!!! I'm giving you $$$ for god's sake... prepare more change and not leave it to customers to provide the exact change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two different taxi drivers over the past month told me "No change lah. Just started my shift". duh! You get into your taxi in the morning with no change???? Numerous time I have to jump out of the taxi and run around to the nearesy 7-Eleven cause the driver can't give me change. One driver even click his tongue at me. Wake up and realise who's providing the service here people!

nephos said...

Hear hear...