Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm broken

After what she did to me, she hurt me so deep. She was everything to me but she took it all away suddenly. I can't even bear to see her name in my IM contact list, look at photographs of her or hear her name mentioned. I feel like she ripped my heart out of my chest, hammered it with a meat tenderizer, threw it on the floor and stomped all over it. I've never cried so much in my whole life. I'm afraid that I will never be the same again. I don't know if I can love or trust another woman. Not even sure what I'm doing with my life now.

1 comment:

Silver Bullet said...

Remove her from your IM contact list, throw away/ritually burn all photos of her, and instruct all your friends, relatives, colleagues and any total stranger you might run into not to mention her name.
Seriously dude, the best way is to move on. Accept that it happened, and leave her. She already hurt you when she was still with you, don't let her hurt you more when she's away.