Monday, July 20, 2009

Decisions...

In life, you are constantly forced to make decisions. When you come to a conclusion, you sometimes inevitably hurt someone you care for. There is a saying that "you can't please everyone" but the problem with me is that it affects me emotionally when my loved ones or close friends are upset as a result of a decision I made. I find it difficult to suppress my emotions and it affects me severely.
Its not in my nature to hurt anyone. I don't wish to make excuses for myself and I take full responsibility for my actions.

1 comment:

The Sleeping Dragon said...

crap! what did u do this time? :p

frienship is a loaded word...real friends are honest with each other and if you can't be honest, you shouldnt be friends. that applies to parties giving the "news" and receiving the "news". You can critique, be mad..but real friends to make such a big deal out of it.