Friday, July 10, 2009

Fanboys

Watched the rental DVD of the above title and loved it. Its about a bunch of diehard Star Wars fanatics who travel across the US to break into Skywalker Ranch in an attempt to sneak a peek of Star Wars Episode I before it is screened in cinemas. They are true to themselves and I realised that I should be true to myself too. I am going out to get myself a cool Star Wars T-shirt and while I'm at it... I'm going to buy an illuminated Transformers T-shirt too.
Oh btw... Kristen Bell is totally hot. I'm in love with her.

6 comments:

Redjade said...

geek!!!

nephos said...

I already own a GI Joe T-shirt similar to the one worn in the movie.

Redjade said...

double geek!!! :D

nephos said...

I'm embracing who I am. I'm easy to please. Just get me gifts related to comics and Sci-fi and I'm yours.

Silver Bullet said...

Good for you! Don't listen to my silly wife :p.

nephos said...

Haha.