Thursday, June 22, 2006

Been awhile

Its been 7 months since I last bought CDs and they were birthday pressies for myself. Couldn't resist the temptation today becoz one was the latest album from Oakenfold and the other from "Snow Patrol". My review for this Oakenfold album... what can I say, I'm biaised becoz I love anything from this DJ that is his own work... none of that remix other people's crap... he stinks when he does that. Verdict: Great music to hack to and is up there with his previous album, Bunkka. "Die die must buy".
Snow Patrol is a Scottish band that many may not have heard of. The songs in this album have a good mixture of vocals, guitar and drums. "Must buy".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually Snowpatrol members are Irish but formed the band when they were studying in Dundee Scotland. :P

http://www.snowpatrol.com/band/faq.aspx#5

nephos said...

Strange how they are always being touted as being a Scottish band.