Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Narcissistic?

Everyone is egotistical in one way or another... it just depends on the degree I guess? Personally? I'm not narcissistic about my looks... in fact, I hardly look in the mirror or take pics of myself like some camwhore. I don't even put my pic on Windows Live Messenger and I've gotten comments from people that I'm weird becoz I don't show my face. Duh.
Rather... I get personal pleasure/high from my achievements... like publishing an article, taking an amazing picture (not personal portrait) or successfully exploiting a vulnerability. Different priorities in life I reckon?

1 comment:

Silver Bullet said...

People nowadays throw their whole personal life on the internet, up for grabs for anyone who's interested. They don't seem to realize that other people still value their privacy. Completely agree with your view on this.