Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Safari 4

Apple pushed down the upgrade to its Safari browser to its users yesterday. I installed the upgrade (ie. Safari 4) and gave the new version a whirl. I always use Safari in "Private Browsing" mode and it usually works pretty well. However, I had issues with Safari 4 yesterday. Even though I had "Private Browsing" enabled, it keep showing me as logged in to a specific Google account even though I had already logged out. Resetting the browser to empty the cache didn't work either as the same issue kept recurring. I had to personally navigate into the folder where the browser cache was stored to manually secure delete the cache file. Apple is stoopid sometimes.
Latest update: Apple sneakily included fixes for 51 vulnerabilities into the Safari update!

No comments: