Monday, November 10, 2008

In rememberence

Woah Woah
1993-2008

I remember the first time I laid my eyes on him. I came home from school and was surprised to come face-to-face with a 6 month old puppy keen to play. He rolled over immediately and wanted me to rub his tummy. It was a day full of surprises as shortly after meeting him for the first time, I headed to the National Stadium for the first time to watch my first Malaysia League game. Singapore went on to beat Brunei 8-1 with V. Sundramoorthy scoring a memorable bicycle kick.
He lived for a lengthy 16 years which is the equivalent of half my life. He outlasted numerous friendships I had. He was an animal but he was more reliable than many humans that I know. 
I'm glad that I saw him last Tuesday before he departed. I regret not giving him a last pat before I left. He will be missed. 

No comments: