Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Doh!!!

I'm fuming mad and that's an understatement. I waited 20+mins this morning for my bus to work (let's call it bus X) and the bus never arrived. I was forced to take plan B which requires me to take a different bus (bus Y) for 3 stops then swopping to another bus (bus Z) to get to work. I took the first bus (bus Y) to the next stop and waited for the second bus (bus Z). While waiting for the bus Z, I still did not see bus X which also passes the very same bus stop. I boarded bus Z a few minutes later and proceeded to work. While on bus Z, Channel NewsAsia was on and they reported that SBS has applied to PTC for permission to increase their fares again. The cheek!!! I was outraged.
When I got to my final destination, there was still no sign of bus X. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments: