Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Albany day 2

Left to right: Waiting for the whale watching tour to start, its a sail boat, posing on the sail boat, passing a work site on the way out to sea, calm sea, island, boulders on that island, saw seals but no whales, lighthouse, eroded slope and the Aussie flag in the wind.

Disappointed that there were no whales in sight. I got over my disappointment when I fulfilled my life long wish to see a wind farm.
Left to right: Albany wind farm, different angle of the wind farm, wind turbine with plant, wind turbine with different plant, single turbine, turbine close up, wind farm with cloudy background, that's how much electricity that we are dealing with, The Natural Bridge, The Gap which is next to it, cliff forming The Gap, top view of The Gap, coast close to the Natural Bridge, double rainbow, church in Albany, Albany town centre, Dog Rock, Rodella's Fish & Chips store, their menu and declaration, collecting my food and sumptuous Shark & Chips.

The exact type of shark meat I ate was Bronzy Shark.

No comments: