Monday, June 04, 2007

Funnee!

Eddie Johnson was a player I idolised when I was young. He was one crazy sixth man who had no problems lighting up the scoreboard on any given night when he was in the zone and even scored 60+ points coming off the bench in one game.
I came across his blog and he was bitching about some active NBA players who are dirty ~!@#$%^&*. One particular entry about Manu Ginobili had me in stitches.
"This guy really irks me. I have never seen a player that plays so physical on one end of the court and then turns around on the offensive end and acts like someone is doing cruel things to him. I am beginning to think that either he thinks Americans are not capable of analyzing a situation or that he is David Copperfield and creates illusions. He complains virtually on every call and just like most international players he looks to the coaches and fans as if to say, “Why is he picking on me?” I played in Europe and I saw this behavior from players every game."

No comments: