Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Reasons

I get asked frequently why I don't wear contacts. It all started one fateful Saturday when I was in secondary school. My pals and me were playing Bball with some strangers when one of them went up for a rebound and got poked in the eye by an opposing player. Turns out that guy was wearing contacts and one side got pushed to the top of his eye as a result. He spent the next 15 mins struggling to get it out. Definately one of the most disgusting things I've every witnessed.
My dad used to wear contacts as well. He once got this very bad infection from them and it was so bad that his entire eye was dark red. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww.
I was never a vain person so I never felt the need to wear contacts. Need more reasons? Then this article should prove my point. Contacts are just not natural... I don't stick things into my body especially not my eye. I'm fine with my specs... thank you very much.

No comments: