Monday, February 12, 2007

Boycott

This DRM business is getting out of hand. I am pleading for all my friends to boycott companies that snoop on you. It was just recently discovered that Skype looks into your BIOS and records your motherboard serial number. WTF do they need with your serial number? Its none of their bloody business. Haven't these conglomerates learnt their lesson from Sony? I have a long list of companies that I boycott by not installing their software or buying their products. That list definitely include Skype, Sony and Yahoo. Yahoo is one of the worst culprits because of their Yahoo Messenger. It includes tons of crap that you don't need on your PC and they make it almost impossible to remove. Stay away.

1 comment:

pOurpRe vOnnie said...

Again, i totally AGREE!
Yahoo Messenger...suspect it was the culprit to viruses attack to my poor pc 1 yr ago!