Sunday, October 26, 2008

Too much... too soon

Paul Ince is trying to make wholesale changes to the Blackburn team but I think its too much... too soon. Rovers showed their strength and familiarity in the first game of the season by winning 3-2 with a last grasp goal with the last kick of the game. Since then, its been changes galore and the team has struggled to perform. Injuries to David Dunn and Steven Reid hasn't helped... but dropping Gamst Pedersen and not even putting him on the bench is suicide. We're trailing Boro of all teams at home but Rovers do not even look like a team playing at home. I'm not one to ask for managers' heads after 9 games into the season... but Paul Ince is really testing my patience.
Update: Benni McCarthy scores a last minute goal to equalise for Rovers. I wasn't expecting a point based on the team's performance but I will take it. I wish that Ince had been more positive from the beginning of the game.

No comments: