Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We have liftoff!!!

Last week it was "Houston, we have a problem!" but the crisis has since been resolved. Internet access at home is up and "The Hedonistic One" is online once again. Rejoice!!!
Thanks to Linksys... I now have a spanking new WAG200G router at home. My previous model is no longer in production so they gave me this brand new model for FREE. The RMA procedure is simple with minimal fuss and the Linksys staff replaced my faulty device with no questions asked. Linksys is a decent company that knows how to take care of its customers. That is rare in this day and age... I'm definitely a customer of theirs for life! Unlike some scum organisations.
The WAG200G is similar to my previous WAG354G with the exception of the external antenna. The antenna seems to have improved signal strength as I now have excellent reception within my home. The firmware also supports WPA2 which is a bonus.
I love Linksys!!!

No comments: