Monday, June 23, 2008

Italy vs Spain

STALEmate. I'm stressing the first part of the word because it aptly describes the match as both teams cancel out other out. Its the second half of extra time and the score is still 0-0. That's why I despise Italian football and Serie A... boring, too theatric and corruption.
Watching movie trailers on Apple's website is keeping me up. There are quite a few intriguing movies coming out soon. The upcoming Kevin Costner movie "Swing vote" is one that I would be interested in watching. Did I mention that Kevin is one of my fav actors of all-time? "Dances with wolves", "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves", "The Bodyguard", "A Perfect World", "For the love of the game" and "Dragonfly"... good movies.
Full-time and its 0-0. Crap! They should have just started the match with the penalty shootout and scrapped the 120 minutes of play. Fabregas scores the winning penalty and Spain wins 4-2 on penalties. Italy out!!!

No comments: