Monday, April 21, 2008

My bucket list

Was inspired by the movie "The Bucket List"* to write down my own bucket list. In no particular order:
  • Watch the LA Lakers live
  • Visit Ewood Park and watch Blackburn Rovers play
  • See the pyramids
  • Visit Amsterdam and see windmills
  • Walk the Great Wall of China
  • Learn how to play the guitar
  • Buy a turntable and mix
  • Own an apartment in NY
  • Build an indoor basketball court in the basement of my house
  • Get a professional camera and take amazing photos
  • Go to a World Cup game
  • Chill out on a beach in the Maldives
  • Revisit "The Angel of the North" and spend a day there
  • Witness Cristo Redentor in person
  • Retire young
  • Retire by a lake in New Zealand
  • Dye my hair blue like Darren Hayes in Savage Garden's "Crash and burn" music video
  • Go on an African Safari
  • Witness Aurora Lights in person and photograph them
  • Tour South America
  • Visit Alaska
I will continue to update this list whenever I think of something new to add or an item to strike off.

* Good movie btw. Pretty predictable but inspiring nonetheless.

No comments: