Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Anaconda Air Force Ones!

Extracted from Ben Gordon's blog.
"Recently I got a new pair of anaconda Air Force Ones, made in Italy from real anacondas, you know, the snakes. They retail at like $2,000. All white. I guess they must have dyed the skin. They’re mean and vicious. These are low top, regular walking sneakers. I don’t wear them to the game or play in them. They’re an extremely limited, exclusive edition that Nike put out. At that price, they’re for people that really, really love to collect shoes. Since I’m a Nike guy, they know what I like, so they sent me a pair. That’s how it usually works. Or if I find out about a product first, I’ll ask them about it. But I haven’t worn the anacondas yet. I usually like to put them away until I find the right moment to bring them out. You don’t want to be introducing an exclusive pair like these just to go to the corner store. You have to do it right."
Woah!!!

No comments: