Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday outing

Met up with Jer in Orchard. Went to Gelare while waiting for him to arrive. Was astonished to find Jamaican chocolate* ice cream there! They didn't have this flavour since they opened in Singapore so I got frustrated and wrote on the suggestion form a few months ago that they should have it as part of their selection. I wonder if it really was my suggestion that resulted in the flavour being added.
Had Kutsu sandwich for dinner... tried it because its something unique. Not bad but its something that I would eat once in a blue moon. I love Tintin**... was admiring a Tintin ceramic figure but wouldn't buy it because its a whopping S$300+. Jer had Muddy Mud pie for supper so April and I stole a few bites ;p

* Used to eat it regularly while studying in Perth.
** Anyone interested in buying a limited edition Tintin Swatch watch?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i already had that flavour here a couple of years ago......

nephos said...

Where is here?

Anonymous said...

singapore

nephos said...

Hmmmm... seems that the freaking Far East outlet was the only one that didn't have it previously.